The building land is located in Patergassen,
part of the municipality Ebene Reichenau. The plots can be purchased in different sizes.
In the village of Patergassen are located: a supermarket, an electrical shop, a bakery, a cafe, a restaurant, a disco, a hairdressing salon, two banks and a car repair shop, a protestant church as well as a Catholic curch. In this place there are also a kindergarten and a new middle school.
Only few kilometers away is the town of Bad Kleinkircheim with th famous thermal baths Römerbad and Kathreintherme.
|Price per sqm:||€ 70,00|
Highlights in the village and in the surroundings:
- Reptile ZOO Nockalm – the largest exhibition of living venomous animals in Europe in over 100 natural terrariums
- HEIDI-Alm : children’s adventure park
- The Mineral Museum on the Turracherhöhe
- Churches in St. Margarethen and Wiedweg
- Nockalmstraße leads you into the middle of the National Park Nockberge
Summer in Patergassen:
- 18 golf holes court in Bad Kleinkirchheim-Reichenau
- Tennis sand courts in Patergassen
- 130 km of well-marked hiking trails lead from the valley to the top of the Nockberge hill
- Fitness course in Reichenau and Patergassen
Winter in Patergassen:
- Nearby ski areas Turrach, Falkert and Bad Kleinkirchheim (5 – 7 km)
- Winter hiking
- About 70 km of cross-country skiing trails
- Roman Trail: Reichenau-Patergassen-Gnesau-Kleinkirchheim
- Hochmoor Trail: St. LorenzenTurracherhöhe 3-Lakes Trail
- Falkertsee high altitude trail